Join a Winning Team at Lovering Volvo Cars of Meredith
Automotive Product Specialist
Lovering Auto Group, one of NH’s best auto dealers in Concord, Nashua and the Lakes Region by Best of Surveys for well over seven years, is looking for a Sales/Product Specialist to join our Nashua location.
We are looking for individuals who are driven to grow into management positions. A great attitude, fun personality and hard work ethic is a must. Previous experience in a luxury product environment is a plus. Automotive experience is not necessary.
*****Base salary plus commission********
About Lovering Auto Group:
We are different than the typical car dealership. Or at least that’s what our employees and customers think. A recent study by Kelley Blue Book in 2013 showed that 60% of people “hate” the process of buying a new vehicle. We are in business because we know how to make buying and servicing a vehicle fun and easy. It starts with being transparent from the moment customers visit our website through when they take delivery of their new car. The living proof is in our reputation. We’ve been consistently rated Best Auto Dealer in Concord, Nashua and the Lakes Region by Best of Surveys for well over seven years, and we’re also one of the largest Auto Dealers, Family Owned Businesses, Women Led Businesses and Private Companies in the State.
What we will provide for you:
– 45 hour average work week — includes some nights and weekends
– Vacation, Sick, Personal and Holiday Pay
– 401K program with employer match
– Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
– School tuition assistance
– Employee purchase discounts
Lovering Volvo, one of NH’s best auto dealers in Concord, Nashua and the Lakes Region by Best of Surveys for well over five years, is looking for an experienced technician to join our team in our Meredith location. This position will perform vehicle diagnosis as well as repairs and maintenance for all Volvo models in addition to other off makes that we often see in our shop. We take pride ourselves in having a very friendly, team based environment with many employees that have been with our companies since our inception in 1996!
The Technician will be responsible for:
- Performing an accurate and thorough vehicle diagnosis to identify all outstanding problems in vehicles
- Conducting regularly scheduled maintenance in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Repairing vehicles including but limited to the following issues – engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and similar systems
- Testing to check that all work was performed to the highest standard
- Performing a test drive following all work on back roads and highways to ensure work has been performed accurately and that no other issues do not exist within vehicle
- Completing work in an efficient and accurate manner
- Filling out a vehicle damage report/notes for the Service Advisor to relay to customer
- Experience working on other luxury/import brands
- Strong knowledge of automobiles
- Demonstrate willingness to advance in the position through staying up to date with new technology and procedures
- Clean Driving Record
- A can-do, positive attitude!
About Lovering Volvo:
At Lovering, our motto is “Cars you love from people you trust”. What this means is our only goal is for customers to leave here “IN LOVE” with their car and raving about their experience. The living proof is in our reputation and awards we have received. We’ve been consistently rated Best Auto Dealer in Concord, Nashua and the Lakes Region by Best of Surveys for well over five years, and we’re also one of the largest Auto Dealers, Family Owned Businesses, Women Led Businesses and Private Companies in the state.
Come be part of a team where your work is appreciated and where people want to do business.
What we will provide for you:
- Competitive hourly or flat rate pay for the right individual
- Paid vacation & holiday time-off
- Employee matching 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid factory training
- Ase test reimbursement
- Paid uniforms
- School tuition assistance
- Employee purchase discounts